5.13.2011

my list.

I would say I'm in full-on nesting mode. Full on. Tommy would say whatever you can say that sounds more intense than "full-on" is what I am. He's been amazing and so supportive, but I think I've driven him just about to the end of his rope with my honey-do list. He's ready for me to not be pregnant anymore. I am too.


Here's my list of things to get done before Jack's arrival/this summer {some:


üCdone
Bench in dining room

Call pest service for our ever increasing stink bug issues
donedone
Clean bathrooms
done
Clean guest bedroom
üdone
Clean kitchen
üdone
Clean living room
üdone
Clean master bedroom
üdone
Clean, organize office
üdone
Finish Jack’s room
üdone
Get together stuff to donate
üdone
Iron

Mirror above fireplace
ü
Pack away maternity clothes
üdone
Pack away winter clothes
üdone
Photo gallery in living room

Plant herbs
üdone
Plant spring flowers

Redo decorations in office

Re-hang marriage license in bedroom
üdone
Reorganize kitchen
ü
Returns to Target

Weed flower beds

Window boxes for side windows

Work on decorations in guest room

Work on decorations in hallway downstairs

I've been moving along at a pretty good pace. Some items I haven't checked off my list because they're not completely done but I have tackled and failed. Like the herbs--- I've bought and planted twice and had some failures. Hoping for success this go around. Some things I've been putting off, too. We'll see how much more I get done before Jack arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment