3.08.2011

happy mardi gras!

This year, and for the first time ever, I am excited for Mardi Gras! I am feeling more in the Mardi Gras spirit this year. In light of my recent bed rest and pure exhaustion, I didn't get anything together for this year, but I'm mentally prepared for next year.

Next year--- King Cake!




I think the King Cake is the most amazing thing, and I might start implementing the King Cake philosophy for all cakes. Birthday cakes, yes please! Anniversary cake, yes please! Any random cake, again, yes please! What is not fun about finding a baby in your cake? A little disturbing, yes. And you do have to focus on eating so you don't swallow the thing whole, but it's worth it.

Getting the trinket (of course I will always use a little baby) means that you are the King or Queen for the day. Awesome, right? Sometimes that means that you have to host the next party and sometimes that means you are the next one to have a baby. Better make sure you know the rules where you're playing or that could give you more than you're bargaining for!



Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments:

Post a Comment