4.05.2010

I'm Baaaaacck

I'm sorry for my absence. Life has been crazy lately. My husband was out of town for 2 weeks leaving me to go through my staff relief and first week of peds alone. No big deal there, but add taking care of a house (a blooming one at that!) and 2 puppies and I was swamped! We had a scare early in the week with my grandmother. She went to the hospital, and we weren't sure how long she'd make it. I was preparing to pack up and head down South to see her one last time, but then she made a turn. Looks like she will be put on hospice now, so I am still trying to figure out a time to go spend some quality time with her. We have also had some other health issues going on in my family, and it has been overwhelming as I cannot be with them for the first time in my life.

Anyway, all that to say I have been too overwhelmed and preoccupied to blog. But I am picking up the pace!


Very exciting things happening at our house. I planted herbs!! I'm SOOO excited! I will show you my cute little pots tomorrow. They are going to make such a difference and if I can keep them growing we will be enjoying fresh herbs all summer long!

Also.... we are officially beginning our COMPOST! That's right- we're composters now! The husband built us a box yesterday and we are beginning our mix today. I have plenty of pictures from this process too, so stick around. It will be a fun, spring-filled week here at the BPS!

PS- Got any tips for me on composting? We're newbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment