3.23.2010

Therapeutic, Cleansing Spring

I've never been one to dwell on Spring. I like the freshness of it and have appreciated it, but I have never truly loved it before like I do NOW!

Maybe it's because I had the roughest winter of my life and have gone through so many changes. Maybe it's because we have our first house. I don't know. But what I do know is that this Spring is therapeutic and cleansing. Winter was rough, and last week with the beautiful weather we spent time raking out old leaves, picking up branches, bagging, bagging, and more bagging. And then once the yard was nice and clear and the flower beds cleaned out, we planted! Fresh life! And then... we sat out on the porch looking at our beautiful fresh street drinking delicious lemonade!

Hope this photos inspire you as much as they do me!


whatscookingamerica.net



potterybarn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment