3.02.2010

National Nutrition Month- Eat Right America

Yesterday I introduced National Nutrition Month and today I am so encouraged about it! Information about National Nutrition Month is starting to pop up everywhere, and this is just another place where we will be talking about Building Nutrition From the Ground Up! This is the American Dietetic Association's theme for this year's National Nutrition Month. Check out more of it here.

Step 1: As I talked about yesterday, I feel that the foundation of building from the ground up is making realistic decisions. It's small steps, do-able steps, and a realistic vision that help to lay that foundation. Once we have made a few small changes, we gain confidence, we gain understanding, and we feel empowered. These things help to lay the foundation. Join me this month as we focus on ways to lay the foundation and build upon it!

No comments:

Post a Comment