3.03.2010

It's That Time of Day Again...

What time of day, you might ask? Time to start preparing for dinner. There are some days where I am prepared, motivated, and excited to cook, but then there are days like today...

Days where this is calling my name:


Obviously I cannot even pretend this is my living room, especially with the Pottery Barn text right across the picture. But oh how I wish it was. http://www.potterybarn.com

Days where taking pictures like this seems more important:


These 2 have taken over our bed. But speaking of being tired, that does look comfortable.

Day where I am dreaming of this:


Wild Dunes, Charlestown, SC
http://www.wilddunes.com/isle-of-palms-resort-tour.php
See more of this fantastic place HERE!


I have heard so many people express their desire for spring and I am right there with them all! I cannot wait to use our new grill! The first warm weekend we have I will be blogging about the best meal we've had in a long time that was cooked on our grill.


Looking forward to these days...

For today I will try to be content with where we are and I might just have mac and cheese for dinner. Yes, I do eat mac and cheese sometimes. I know...


Happy Wednesday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment