4.21.2011

ten for thursday.

This is one of those weeks where I'm like "is it Thursday? what day is today??" I'm confused. But it sure enough is Thursday (if I'm wrong someone please let me know, otherwise this is embarrassing) and time for another ten for thursday!

1. I love our house! As I shared earlier this week, I am loving our house. I don't know if it's spring or the pride of working on the home we own but it is particularly lovely to me these days.

2. We have been working on said house A LOT! Wait til you see my posts on Baby's Room!

3. Speaking of baby's room--- I can't wait to meet our little guy, in hopefully a month!

4. Speaking of baby's room--- I'm amazed at how hard hubby has worked on this room taking it from something very, very ugly to a beautiful place for our little guy to live! Thanks Thomas for your amazingly hard work!

5. This week has been nice and Spring-y. Lots of sunshine with a mixture of rain and storms. I love Spring time!

6. I have flowers blooming outside! A dogwood tree that I get to see from my kitchen window. Tulips on the front porch, and some beautiful bushes along the side walk. {Pictures to come}

7. We are eating on a budget. It's a challenge. Enough said.

8. Really excited for Easter this weekend. What a beautiful time to celebrate our new life in Christ and that we are saved by His grace! This year I'm really wanting to go to a sunrise service-- we'll see if that happens.

9. I'm so far behind on emails. If you have emailed me and I haven't replied, please forgive me. I just cannot seem to get caught up. Soon, I hope. At least that's what I keep telling myself, but then I look outside and it's beautiful and I can't sit down at the computer.

10. I love my dogs! They bring us so much joy. This guy smiles---
Seriously, he is one happy dog! I love looking over and seeing him smile at me. It cracks me up every time. And that red ball by him- it is absolutely his favorite! He takes it with him everywhere. And that hole? It's one of about 50 we have in our backyard from these two, but we don't hold them responsible. Apparently our backyard is a pet cemetery. G.R.O.S.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment