4.18.2011

the return.

I can't really express what right now is like except that it is a new season. I feel as if it is spring time not only outside but in our lives as well. We are back. We have returned to Maryland, returned to our home, our dogs, our way of life, and are returning to a sense of normalcy. Since January there has been no normalcy in our lives. Tommy was traveling for the last 3 months and while he had some great experiences and it was ultimately good, it was hard for us. In the mean time we were in such a balance of waiting--- waiting for him to come home, waiting for me to feel better, waiting for Baby Jack to arrive. We are 1 1/2 down and 1 1/2 to go. I feel much, much better than I did and think/hope I will feel completely better once Jack-bug arrives.


I'm sitting here on the couch now with my 2 sweet pups taking an afternoon nap next to me, and life is good. Our love our home! I don't know if it's having been away from it and having been away from a sense of "real-life" or if it's the Spring, or if my eyes have been opened but I am so happy to live here in this house. We have a million projects to do/going on, and I will probably be sharing some of them here. I'm also trying to get back into a rhythm of cooking-- I know, a crazy idea! And perhaps I'll even talk about nutrition some (that is why I started this blog, right?)


Thanks for reading. Thanks for sharing in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment