1.03.2012

breakfast out.

Happy New Year!

We have had an awesome weekend!  Tommy was off work yesterday and today so we really enjoyed our extra time together.  Yesterday my sister babysat Jack while Tommy and I went on a lunch date and went shopping.  It was so fun and a great time for us to reconnect-- we haven't had much alone time since we moved.  Thanks Lindsay for loving on Jack and loving us too!

Today we celebrated with breakfast out!  It's one of our favorite things to do, and it's definitely a special treat.  We went to We're Cooking.  Never been there before but my brother is a big fan, and now I see why.  Love the hospitality and kindness of the man working there, love the food.

It was 18 degrees this morning... 

Apparently in the morning my eyes don't open. 

My breakfast-- amazing pancakes! 

Tommy's breakfast -- the best french toast in town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment