7.05.2010

back from vacation

What an amazing week I had on family vacation! We had a wonderful time seeing new places, doing fun things, and just spending time together.
Niagara Falls, Canada


Unfortunately, while my family was up here visiting me and my husband they lost their sweet dog, Max. He got very sick suddenly and just didn't make it. We got him when I was 12. We will all miss him very much! And on an even sadder note, my Mamaw (grandmother) passed away before my parents got home. Please keep my family in your prayers as we mourn, remember, and miss her dearly! She was a sweet, sweet lady.

Me, Mamaw, Tommy celebrating Mamaw's 87th birthday!


My sweet Mamaw


My mom and Mamaw


Me and my sister with Max


My husband, brother, me, sister, and Mamaw with the dogs including Max.


I will really miss her and love her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment