5.10.2010

Respect Every Bite

It's FOOD ALLERGY AWARENESS WEEK everybody!


That's right! That wonderful time of the year when we sport our gear, our smiles, share our stories, and do what we can to spread the word about food allergies! (I've just found out there's such a thing as a food allergy t-shirt-- I'm all over getting me one of those!)

So I will be taking the opportunity this week to talk about one of my FAVORITE areas of nutrition! While I don't think my own food allergies sparked my interest to get me into this field, I do think that they have directed me towards this being my passion in nutrition.

So, buckle your seat belts and getting ready for a fun-filled week talking about food allergies.


And, please, please, please click HERE to go learn more about food allergies at the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network's website. Great resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment