2.03.2010

Nothing Like It on a Snowy Day

Soup that is! My all time favorite soup has got to be potato- I have finally found a recipe that makes my heart, stomach, and everyone else smile! But I didn't have the right ingredients, and as I was heading out of work yesterday with the threat of incoming snow, I thought I need some warm soup. So my second favorite- vegetable soup! I love vegetable soup- I love that I get all of my veggie servings in just by enjoying my delicious meal! I love how it's warm and I love getting an intense dose of tomatoes in the winter. I am in need of a grocery store trip, so I didn't have a whole lot to add. Some green beans, black beans, canned tomatoes, and chicken broth and a few minutes and I was loving it!



For some grains I added noodles. These are fantastic! Seven different whole grains- I could feel the fiber.




My dog is eating again! As you can see here she's clearly got her appetite back.

No comments:

Post a Comment